Page last updated: 27 Feb 2019
- The Financial Markets Authority is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Any personal information you provide to us will be held and used only in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- This site does not collect personal information except that provided by users through the contacts and subscription pages.
- Additional information gathered from the subscriptions page will be used for statistical purposes only. We may disclose personal information to authorised third parties of information assurance services.
- You can request access to personal information held about you by FMA and you can request to have any information we hold corrected.