1. Contact us
banner green 3

Get in touch

FMA services during COVID-19

The FMA remains fully operational. In line with the government’s position our offices are closed, with all staff working from home. Please continue to reach out to your usual contacts if you require any assistance, or contact us.

Email questions@fma.govt.nz