The Financial Markets Authority's main objective is to promote and facilitate the development of fair, efficient and transparent financial markets.
Find out more about our Regulatory Approach.
Our work involves:
- investigations and enforcement
- education and information
- licensing, monitoring and supervising market participants
- anti-money laundering and countering financing of terrorism
- policy and guidance
- market oversight
- relationships with other financial regulators
- MOUs with other financial regulators