What We Do
The Financial Markets Authority's main objective is to promote and facilitate the development of fair, efficient and transparent financial markets.
Find out more about our Regulatory Approach.
Our work involves:
- investigations and enforcement
- education and information
- licensing, monitoring and supervising market participants
- anti-money laundering and countering financing of terrorism
- policy and guidance
- market oversight
- relationships with other financial regulators
- MOUs with other financial regulators