The Financial Markets Authority's main objective is to promote and facilitate the development of fair, efficient and, transparent financial markets.
Find out more about our Regulatory Approach.
Find out about the Code of Coduct for AFAs.
Our work involves:
- investigations and enforcement
- education and information
- monitoring, licensing and supervising market participants
- anti-money laundering and countering financing of terrorism
- policy and guidance
- market oversight
- relationships with other financial regulators
- MOUs with other financial regulators