1. Investors
  2. Resources
  3. Use an FMA-licensed provider

Use an FMA-licensed provider

Page last updated: 24 May 2019

Some businesses and individuals register on the Financial Services Provider Register (FSPR) to mislead overseas investors that their activities are regulated by us or other authorities. Make sure you always use an FMA-licensed provider so that you are protected when you invest in New Zealand.

Read more



Baca maklumat ini dalam bahasa Melayu 

اقرأ هذه المعلومات باللغة العربية

Find a licensed provider

The FMA publishes a list of financial advisers here.