3 July 2012
The Financial Markets Authority (FMA) is undertaking a review of
44 class exemption notices due to expire later this year. We
have completed an initial round of public consultation on the
expiring class exemption notices.
We would like to update interested parties on decisions made, the continuing work on notices, and the further feedback we are seeking.
A copy of our Project Update paper can be found here.
As part of the review process, FMA is also undertaking further consultation on the following 5 exemption notices and requests further feedback from interested parties:
- Securities Act (Amalgamations) Exemption Notice 2002
- Securities Act (Co-operative Companies) Exemption Notice 2011
- Securities Act (Renewals and Variations) Exemption Notice 2002
- Securities Act (Rights, Options and Convertible Securities) Exemption Notice 2002
- Securities Act (Takeovers) Exemption Notice 2011
The final date for submissions is 27 July 2012. The consultation paper and request for feedback can be found here.
Contact: Jennifer Watt on Jennifer.Watt@fma.govt.nz